How To Use
Our nail polish is water based so requires a few extra steps. Apply these instructions below and your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Basecoat (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Finish with Shine topcoat for extra chip resistance
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Enjoy your fresh non-toxic mani !
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home (only with no nasties!)
Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain (depending on shade): ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, red 34, red 22, red 7, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, chrome green, orange 5, fragrance oil 0.01%
We absolutely love this beautiful little set. The colours are beautiful and the scent is lovely, not overpowering at all, and it's so amazing knowing these are non-toxic kids nail paints. We actually bought this set for my daughter's little friend's birthday; it arrived (beautifully packaged) and my daughter begged me to put it on her, so I bought a second one! They make such amazing little Birthday or Christmas gifts for kids. I highly recommend pairing this set with the base coat and topcoat, and the no nasties nail polish remover.
Was a gift for my 2 year old niece. She particularly loves the yellow. Love that there is a toxic free choice for our littles