MONKEY FARTS Candle
Banana | Kiwi | Strawberry
200g Candles for sale. Small Batch. Amber jar with gold lid. Handpoured in Mount Kembla.
Introducing….. MONKEY FARTS 🐒🍌 (the blend that started it ALL!)
A whimsical delight in a jar! What more can we say, it’s MONKEY FARTS in a 200g jar!
Looking for the best gift idea when you don’t know what to get? Look no further than the mischievous and delectable Monkey Farts candle!
Not like you would expect it to smell but think cheeky, delicious and fun aromas (kinda like banana lollies!)
Experience the playful and sweet scent of ‘Monkey Farts’.
With notes of;
- Ripe bananas,
- Juicy kiwi fruit
- Luscious strawberries, and
- A touch of creamy vanilla
Get ready to embark on a wild and captivating fragrance journey that will leave you craving for more. Ideal for brightening up your kitchen or adding a touch of whimsy to your office space!
Why we love Candles by ashlee & co:
- A whimsical candle collection, where each candle name & scent encapsulates the fun & joy of life through the eyes of 7 year old Ashlee
- Soy wax vegan candle
- Braided cotton wick
- Cute fun names to brighten your day
- Premium Australian fragrance scents with high concentrations of fragrance for excellent hot & cold throw
- Comes in a 200ml amber jar with gold lid (for the vibes + dust 😉)
- Reusable for lollies – just wash out with hot water and detergent (shhh don’t tell the kids!)
- 2-in-1 you can use them lit or put them in your cupboard for a fresh smell
- Obsessively addictive to use
Hand poured Soy Wax. This candle weighs 200gm of wax and burn time is 35+ hours.
We’re so excited to share our amazing candles with you, that are handpoured in Mount Kembla Village – which is tucked up amongst the gum trees on the NSW South Coast, Australia. Our candles are made with the best quality soy wax, which is all-natural and super special.
Embracing the purity of soy wax, our candles may exhibit slight imperfections, a testament to their 100% natural composition, but don’t worry, that won’t change how they burn or how great they smell. It’s just part of their natural charm!