Cutie Fruity Gift Pack
Piggy Paint Nail Polishes are;
7.4ml Nail Polish
Out of stock
How To Use
Our nail polish is water based (with no nasties) so requires a few extra steps to wear like a regular polish. Apply these instructions below and your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Basecoat (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Stick on nail stickers onto the painted nail
- Finish with Shine topcoat to lock the stickers in place AND for extra chip resistance
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Enjoy (and show off) your fresh non-toxic mani !
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home (only with no nasties!)
Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain (depending on shade): ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, red 34, red 22, red 7, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, chrome green, orange 5
My daughter and I have loved the colours from this range. This was a first for my daughter and it was a fun bonding experience and something she enjoyed showing everyone. Piggy Paint were really helpful in getting all the parts of my order even when they had limited supply. Thanks Piggy Paint, will definitely continue buying here and telling others
Applied easily and lasted well. Seller was prompt and professional.
Love your products. Beautiful colours, scented and all free of nasties.
Very happy customers.