Girls Rule Gift Set

$37.95

Girls Rule Gift Set

This gift pack is a perfect combo of sweet and sassy. Pink and purple paired together is the perfect combination for girls that plan to rule the world!  Two of our best selling colors together for this perfect combo!

Forever Fancy, Girls Rule!, and Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover

All Polishes are;
* Non-toxic
* Water-based formula
* Hypoallergenic
* Virtually Odourless
* Dries to a hard, durable finish
* Cruelty-free
* Does not peel
* Kid-friendly
* Safe for use during Pregnancy!

For maximum wear, we recommend using Piggy Paint Basecoat + Sealer

15ml nail polishes

 

Directions:

Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine

Add Special Gift Message:

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

How To Use

Our nail polish is water based so requires a few extra steps. Apply these instructions below and your mani / pedi will go the distance!

  1. Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
  2. Apply Basecoat (for extended wear)
  3. Air dry for 60 sec
  4. Apply a thin coat of colour polish
  5. Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
  6. Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
  7. Finish with Shine topcoat for extra chip resistance
  8. Dry with hairdryer on low setting
  9. Enjoy your fresh non-toxic mani !

Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home (only with no nasties!)

Ingredients

Nail Polish:  Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain (depending on shade): ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, red 34, red 22, red 7, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, chrome green, orange 5

Remover: Corn alcohol, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, embittering agent. (Low Odor & No Acetone)

Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest.  Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product. 

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
L
Lize Malan

My little girl loves her new pretty nails.