Holly Jolly Christmas Nail Polish Duo Gift Pack
Holly Jolly Christmas Day
Feeling Festive? You will be! Get your nails Christmas Ready with this Red & Green Christmas Duo.
‘Red Bottom Stilletos’ – Bright Matte Red
‘Fir Sure’ – Matte Forest Green
* Australian Certified Toxic-Free®
* Made Safe™
* Allergy Certified®
* Vegan-Friendly Certified™
* Cruelty-Free Certified™
The SOPHi nail polish range is SOPHisticated, non-toxic, vegan & cruelty free certified. Perfect for the health conscious woman on her eco friendly journey to make her home & world a better place.
Use with SOPHi PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System for maximum durability, using a blow dryer on low heat between coats to help polish set.
Since SOPHi does not contain harsh chemicals, it requires a few extra steps for durability. When worn according to application instructions, SOPHi will wear like traditional nail polish. We recommend the Prime + Shine + Seal system.
15ml nail polish
How To Use
Our nail polish is water based so requires a few extra steps. Using the Prime, Shine, Seal system and the below instructions below – your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Primer + Sealer (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec (Or use Hairdryer on low setting)
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Apply Shine topcoat for extra chip resistance (Don’t worry, it dries clear!)
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Apply a thin layer of Primer + Sealer on top of Topcoat to seal the polish. Don’t forget to apply it to the tips of the nails as well, since this is where polish typically chips first.
- Blowdry nails
- Enjoy your fresh non-toxic manicure
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home!!
Water, Acrylates copolymer, Neem Oil. May also contain the following colorants (depending on shade): Red 7, Red 34, Red 28, Red 17, Iron oxide, Titanium dioxide, Ultramarines, Chrome Green, Mica, Violet 2.