Lost in London
Sandy cream. Beautiful color with hints of lavender and pink tones.
* Australian Certified Toxic-Free®
* Made Safe™
* Allergy Certified®
* Vegan-Friendly Certified™
* Cruelty-Free Certified™
The SOPHi nail polish range is SOPHisticated, non-toxic, vegan & cruelty free certified. Perfect for the health conscious woman on her eco friendly journey to make her home & world a better place.
Use with SOPHi PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System for maximum durability, using a blow dryer on low heat between coats to help polish set.
Since SOPHi does not contain harsh chemicals, it requires a few extra steps for durability. When worn according to application instructions, SOPHi will wear like traditional nail polish. We recommend the Prime + Shine + Seal system.
15ml Nail Polish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply very thin layer of PRIMER + SEALER for chip resistance. Air Dry.
- Apply 2-3 thin coats of SOPHi Nail Polish
- Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on warm heat/ low blower setting. With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens polish for maximum chip resistance.
- Apply Shine Topcoat for shine & scratch resistance. Repeat blow dryer.
- Apply Primer + Sealer on top of Topcoat for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer.
* PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System is not needed for use on toe nails.
The colour was lighter than I expected but I still love it. Dries super fast, which makes it so much better than traditional nail polish. The only down side is the brush. It separates when applying so for that I took away 1 star. I was surprised just how good this nail polish is and will definitely purchase more colours.