Make it Last
How To Use
Seal in the deal with this duo! Our nail polish is water based so requires a few extra steps. Apply these instructions below and your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Basecoat (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Apply Shine topcoat for glossy shine
- Finish with the basecoat to ‘seal’ it in!
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Enjoy your fresh non-toxic mani !
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home (only with no nasties!)
Basecoat + Sealer: Methoxy propanol
Shine Topcoat: Aqua, acrylates copolymer, texanol, polyethlyene, neem oil.