How To Use
Our nail polish is water based (with no nasties) so requires a few extra steps to wear like a regular polish. Apply these instructions below and your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Basecoat (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Stick on nail stickers onto the painted nail
- Finish with Shine topcoat to lock the stickers in place AND for extra chip resistance
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Enjoy (and show off) your fresh non-toxic mani !
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home (only with no nasties!)
Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain (depending on shade): ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, red 34, red 22, red 7, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, chrome green, orange 5