Piggy Paint Shine Topcoat
Use our Glossy Topcoat (revolutionary water-based formula) for added scratch resistance. Adds shine and works perfect to seal our nail art designs!
Use our easy application process for best results.
1. Basecoat (apply thin layer and let air dry)
2. Color (apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint nail polish. Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on warm heat, low blower setting. With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens the polish for maximum chip resistance)
3. Seal (apply Shine Topcoat on top of colour for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer)
The perfect way to seal you’re beautifully painted nails!
No toxins? No Worries! completely safe to use for you and you’re little piggy.
9.7ml Nail Polish Bottle
How To Use
Our nail polish is water based so requires a few extra steps. Apply these instructions below and your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Basecoat (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Finish with Shine topcoat for extra chip resistance
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Enjoy your fresh non-toxic mani !
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home (only with no nasties!)
Shine Topcoat: Aqua, acrylates copolymer, texanol, polyethlyene, neem oil.