Pretty Princess Gift Set
Piggy Paint Nail Polishes are;
7.4ml Nail Polish
120ml Polish Remover
Out of stock
How To Use
Our nail polish is water based (with no nasties) so requires a few extra steps to wear like a regular polish. Apply these instructions below and your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Basecoat (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Stick on nail stickers onto the painted nail
- Finish with Shine topcoat to lock the stickers in place AND for extra chip resistance
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Enjoy (and show off) your fresh non-toxic mani !
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home (only with no nasties!)
Nail Polish: Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain (depending on shade): ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, red 34, red 22, red 7, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, chrome green, orange 5
Remover: Corn alcohol, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, embittering agent. (Low Odor & No Acetone)
Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.
I purchased this non toxic kids nail paint set along with the base coat and top coat set, as a gift for my little cousin (just turned 5) and the look on her face when she opened it was just priceless - she loves all things dresses, pink, sparkly, pretty. So she absolutely loved it. The princess nail art stickers are so sweet and makes a perfect birthday gift!