Prime + Shine + Seal System
1. PRIME 2. COLOR 3. SHINE 4. SEAL
This set is a MUST HAVE with SOPHi nail polish. Since SOPHi does not contain harsh chemicals, it requires a few extra steps for durability. When worn according to application instructions, SOPHi will wear like traditional nail polish.
Contents: 15ml. 2 in 1 Primer + Sealer in one and 15ml. Shine Topcoat
-Wash hands with soap and water.
-Apply very thin layer of PRIMER + SEALER for chip resistance. Air Dry.
-Apply 2-3 thin coats of SOPHi Nail Polish
-Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on warm heat/ low blower setting. With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens polish for maximum chip resistance.
-Apply Shine Topcoat for shine & scratch resistance. Repeat blow dryer.
-Apply Primer + Sealer on top of Topcoat for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer.
*PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System is not needed for use on toe nails.
How to Use
SOPHi nail polish is water based so requires a few extra steps. Using the Prime, Shine, Seal system and the below instructions below – your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Primer + Sealer (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec (Or use Hairdryer on low setting)
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Apply Shine topcoat for extra chip resistance (Don’t worry, it dries clear!)
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Apply a thin layer of Primer + Sealer on top of Topcoat to seal the polish. Don’t forget to apply it to the tips of the nails as well, since this is where polish typically chips first.
- Blowdry nails
- Enjoy your fresh non-toxic manicure
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home!!
* PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System is not needed for use on toe nails.
Ingredients Primer + Sealer: Methoxypropanol
Ingredients Shine Topcoat: Water, Acrylates Copolymers, Polyethylene, Neem Oil
First time trying non toxic safe nail polish. Thin consistency so goes on easily. The primer dried fast and the 60 seconds with the shine coat was enough too. Impressed!
I have used the Sophie range before but had to purchase overseas.
I was thrilled to see you are now easy to purchase from Australia.
Postage was fast.
I love the colour selection and applied correctly as per instructions, this range is very durable.
I will state however that I do not use any chemicals / synthetics at all on my hands or body so the durability could be due to that fact.
I am a very hands on person as a mum of both children and animals / horses ect therefore a nail polished that gives up after a day or two is of no use to me at all.
This picture is after 4 days wear.
Thanks piggy paint
I love the ease of use, quick dry, low-tox, and the whole system generally. It’s just not durable enough for my liking - within a few hours I had little pieces come off the tips (even though I was very careful to seal them). The only thing I can think of was that maybe I didn’t wash my hands with soap right before hand, so maybe there was a little too much oil on my nails. I’m willing to give it another go though.