Sweater Weather Trio
A trio of colour to complement those sweater weather days and keep you looking sophisticated!
‘Eiffel of Love’ – Matte Neutral grey
‘Skinny Dip n Chips’ – Opaque nude.
‘Mi Amore’ – A beautiful blushing pink neutral
* Australian Certified Toxic-Free®
* Made Safe™
* Allergy Certified®
* Vegan-Friendly Certified™
* Cruelty-Free Certified™
The SOPHi nail polish range is SOPHisticated, non-toxic, vegan & cruelty free certified. Perfect for the health conscious woman on her eco friendly journey to make her home & world a better place.
Use with SOPHi PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System for maximum durability, using a blow dryer on low heat between coats to help polish set.
How to Use
SOPHi nail polish is water based so requires a few extra steps. Using the Prime, Shine, Seal system and the below instructions below – your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Primer + Sealer (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec (Or use Hairdryer on low setting)
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Apply Shine topcoat for extra chip resistance (Don’t worry, it dries clear!)
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Apply a thin layer of Primer + Sealer on top of Topcoat to seal the polish. Don’t forget to apply it to the tips of the nails as well, since this is where polish typically chips first.
- Blowdry nails
- Enjoy your fresh non-toxic manicure
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home!!
* PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System is not needed for use on toe nails.
Water, Acrylates copolymer, Neem Oil. May also contain the following colorants (depending on shade): Red 7, Red 34, Red 28, Red 17, Iron oxide, Titanium dioxide, Ultramarines, Chrome Green, Mica, Violet 2.
Eiffel of Love is more blue grey than neutral grey (not my favourite and will try mixing it with another colour)
Mi Amore looks more brown in the picture but is pink (like)
French latte looks more pale tan but is a pale pink (like)